All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $21.30
- AU $11.65Trending at AU $17.07
About this product
- DescriptionNovember 30th, 1999. An amateur filmmaker follows a protest singer through the streets of Seattle at the WTO protests. The protest singer, following his gut-hunches, zig zags along the edge of the protest talking to anyone and everyone along the way. He engages the willing and the unwilling with his question of the day, What do you think of the protest? Nearly everyone he meets ends up with a copy of his CD. A CD that contains only one song A Bitter Wind is Blowing a song he insists is, The right song for the right time.
- Author BiographyMichael McDaeth lives in Seattle. He originally hails from Minnesota, played some competitive tennis, did a little time, wrote a couple of plays, acted in the legitimate theater, played in rock n roll band and worked for the Post Office. He owns no guns.
- Author(s)Michael McDaeth
- PublisherSophisticated Monkey
- Date of Publication02/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSophisticated Monkey
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.