All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPolitical turmoil convulses 19th-century Russia, as Razumov, a young student preparing for a career in the czarist bureaucracy, unwittingly becomes embroiled in the assassination of a public official. Asked to spy on the family of the assassin - his close friend - he must come to terms with timeless questions of accountability and human integrity.
- Author BiographyJoseph Conrad (1857-1924) was fluent from birth in French as well as his native Polish. He learned his third language, English, as an adult, and it was in English that he wrote his evocative stories and novels. Conrad drew upon his experiences in the British and French navies to portray the struggles of humanity amid the world's vast indifference.
- Author(s)Joseph Conrad
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication01/11/2003
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleDover Thrift Editions
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Weight213 g
- Width133 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine17 mm
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.14
- AU $62.20Trending at AU $75.03
- AU $11.81Trending at AU $19.09
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $20.54
- AU $29.20Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $21.55Trending at AU $22.68
- AU $22.15Trending at AU $23.02
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.