All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExcerpt from Under the Berkeley Oaks: Stories by Students of the University of California I. Ye Northern Lights that dance and glowAthwart the Nothern sky, Your Brilliant hues intenser growThen flicker, pale, and die. II. And, Evenescent though ye be, Your dazzling God-Lit FireEnkindles Both In You And MeA Spark That Doth Inspire. III. And So Each Little Tale Found Here, Like To The Northern Light, Is But The Flash Of An IdeaThat Springs Out From The Night. IV. It Claims No Depth, Its End The ArtTo Give A Moments Pleasure, And Then, Like Northern Lights, DepartIn One Soft Flush Forever. About the Publisher Forgotten Books publishes hundreds of thousands of rare and classic books. Find more at www.forgottenbooks.com This book is a reproduction of an important historical work. Forgotten Books uses state-of-the-art techlogy to digitally reconstruct the work, preserving the original format whilst repairing imperfections present in the aged copy. In rare cases, an imperfection in the original, such as a blemish or missing page, may be replicated in our edition. We do, however, repair the vast majority of imperfections successfully; any imperfections that remain are intentionally left to preserve the state of such historical works.
- Author(s)Unknown Author
- PublisherForgotten Books
- Date of Publication27/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintForgotten Books
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight327 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.