All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAfter the killing of Osama Bin Laden, CIA deep cover officer Mitch Vasari assumed there would be a couple months of peace on the foreign front. It turns out he was mistaken. President Obama, on a roll after the successful-and historic-terrorist assassination, has repealed an executive order that bans further political assassinations. This means Vasari is on call and ready for action. The CIA's objective is to go after foreign heads of state who, for reasons unkwn to Vasari, represent threats to American freedom and safety. The assassinations seem easy to plan and undertake, especially with Vasari's skillful team at the helm. They even have a new female agent, Gabriela Rivera Torres, who may be as lethal as Vasari himself. What could possibly go wrong? Apparently, more than they bargained for. Vasari gets the feeling the higher-ups haven't told him everything he needs to kw. What are the president's reasons for going after these particular foreign heads of state? Is there something about these men that makes them more dangerous than other world leaders? Are they, perhaps, working as a team to destroy the United States? Vasari has to carry out his mission and keep his team safe, all while trying to find out the truth for himself. It's just ather day's work for a CIA officer.
- Author(s)Duane De Mello
- Date of Publication23/08/2011
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight558 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards,With dust jacket
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $47.99Trending at AU $53.66
- AU $69.95Trending at AU $77.92
- AU $14.99Trending at AU $20.04
- AU $21.87Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $15.99Trending at AU $21.20
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $20.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.