Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWith prominent contributors -- including Albert Ellis, considered the most famous living psychologist and developer of the original cognitive behaviour therapy -- this collection of essays establishes the primacy of Ellis's writings on a number of topics in psychotherapy. In doing so, it brings down to earth the claims of some of the more profound error-makers and suggests the plausible, rather than the claimed, source of their insights and their real place in the psychotherapy family tree. Discussions on treatment of anxiety disorders, marital therapy, biological influences, evolutionary psychology, dialectical behaviour therapy, and acceptance and commitment therapy are included. Contributors include Emmett Velten, Ricks Warren, and Diana R. Richman.
- Author BiographyEmmett Velten is a psychologist and a founding member of the Alcohol and Drug Self-Help Network and the editor of 'SMART Recovery's News & Views'. He lives in Phoenix, Arizona.
- PublisherSee Sharp Press
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationArizona
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSee Sharp Press
- Weight442 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edited byEmmett Velten
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.