All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.16
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.53
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.50
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.93
About this product
- DescriptionLawrence Nees, Godescalc's Career and the Problems of 'Influence' - William Diebold, The Anxiety of Influence in Early Medieval Art - Helen C. Evans, Pseudo-Bonaventura on the Euphrates - Donal Cooper, Franciscan Art and Mendicant Manuscript Illumination in Italy: A Reconsideration of Icographic Primacy - Robert Gibbs, 'Sober as a Judge': The Influence of Bolognese Law Manuscripts on Ambrogio Lorenzetti's Allegory of Justice in the Good Commune - Lucy Freeman Sandler, Illuminated in the British Isles: French Influence and/or the Englishness of English Art, 1285-1385 - T. A. Heslop, Authority and Imagination in the Illustration of Terence's Comedies - Patricia Stirnemann Anne Ritz-Guilbert, Cultural Confrontations - Ursula Weekes, The Interplay between Prints and Illuminated Manuscripts in Brigittine Convents of the Low Countries during the 16th Century - Scot McKendrick, Between Flanders and Normandy: A Case of Influence within Collaboration between Flemish and Norman Miniaturists? - Rowan Watson, Fit for a King? The Alfonso of Aragon Hours and Baronial Patronage in Late 15th-century Naples - John Lowden, Under the Influence of the Bibles Moralisees - Cecily Hennessy, The Lincoln Typikon: The Influences of Church and Family - Justine Andrews, Crossing Boundaries: Byzantine and Western Influences in a 14th-century Illustrated Commentary on Job - Dei Jackson, A Work Like No Other: Alfonso X's Cantigas de Santa Maria - Kirstin Kennedy, Evidence for the Islamic Source behind the Miniatures in Alfonso X of Castile's 1283 Libro de Ajedrez, dados y tables - David Ganz, Problems of Influence in the Utrecht Psalter
- PublisherBrepols N.V.
- Date of Publication05/01/2010
- SubjectDesign & Commercial Art
- Place of PublicationTurnhout
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintBrepols N.V.
- Weight862 g
- Width213 mm
- Height269 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byA Bovey,Alixe Bovey,Professor of the History of Art and Director of the Research Centre for Illuminated Manuscripts John Lowden
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.