Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $13.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLife was good for Belinda. She was beginning a new year of teaching. She had a new pastor at church who inspired her to make a difference. She was piloting a new curriculum in her classroom. Belinda was on cloud nine and felt her life was right on track. Then she got the doctor's phone call. This is an autobiographical story of dealing with breast cancer while staying in the shadow of the Almighty. Read how God came to her rescue time and time again as she put it all into his hands. The author found that humor helped her to cope with those times when she felt traumatized. She found ways to laugh at her predicaments. As a teacher, wife, mother and grandmother, Belinda has many problems other than cancer to deal with. She deals with difficult issues at school. There are health issues for her husband, her mother and for herself. The idleness of t being able to do things makes her feel useless and unproductive. But matter what comes her way, Belinda remains under the shadow of the Almighty.
- Author BiographyBetty Ward Cain is a published author, musician and retired teacher. She is listed in the Cambridge who's who. Mrs. Cain taught kindergarten students for 30 years. She comes from a long line of ministers, musicians, teachers and song writers. Mrs. Cain grew up in a minister's home. Her father (Rev. T. N. Ward) and grandfather (Rev. L. M. Justice) were Church of God ministers. She desires to pass on her Christian heritage and bring the values she learned during her childhood to children today. The author became a Christian when she was only 5 years old. (You can read about her experience in her Shy Sharon chapter book.) She has spent most of her life in some type of ministry as a Sunday School teacher, soloist, choir member, children's choir director, vacation Bible school teacher, and has held most positions in her church. Mrs. Cain began writing several years before she retired from teaching. After taking a class at Lee University with Dr. Cliff Schimmels, she began her career in writing. Dr. Schimmels was published many times in his lifetime. After turning in a writing assignment in his class, Dr. Schimmels told her she should share her gifts with others. She had never believed in her abilities until he gave her the encouragement she needed. Mrs. Cain lives with her husband, Jay, in Cleveland, TN. They have one son, Jeremy, who is married to Beth Grabensteder Cain and the couple has three children. The delight of Mrs. Cain's life is her three grandchildren. Madelin is in the 6th grade this year. She is a loving, sweet and kind child who desires to please. Sophie is in the 4th grade this year. She has a great zest for life. She is intelligent and observant and loves to give and receive hugs. Sammy will soon be 7 years old going on 29. He is highly intelligent for a child so young. He loves life and loves people. He also loves to make his grandmother laugh.
- Author(s)Betty Ward Cain
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication02/09/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectBiography: Religious & Spiritual
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight236 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.46New
- AU $7.03New
- AU $20.24New
- AU $33.17New
- AU $30.27New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.28
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $61.61Trending at AU $62.90
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $26.82Trending at AU $30.72
- AU $28.36Trending at AU $30.17
- AU $25.39Trending at AU $25.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.