Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $138.24Trending at AU $168.18
- AU $15.16Trending at AU $23.66
- AU $33.79Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $24.21Trending at AU $29.47
- AU $3.99Trending at AU $6.49
- AU $20.71Trending at AU $24.23
- AU $15.78Trending at AU $17.57
About this product
- DescriptionKayla, a twelve-year-old girl who recently lost her father during a school shooting, is facing many changes. Raised in a Christian home, she has learned to take her religion for granted. Now, she is starting seventh grade in a new town, a new school, with friends, and father. Her problem escalates when she makes friends with two girls who seem to be archenemies. For the first time, being a Christian seems to interfere with being popular, and she is faced with one of the biggest decisions of her life: Does being a Christian mean more than just believing in God ... and if so, does she really want to be one?
- Author BiographyAngela Dusenberry lives in Hawaii with her husband and their three children. She attended Calvary Chapel Bible College and has written over 180 articles for magazines such as: Valley Parent Magazine, Christian Monthly, Shine Magazine and Christian Ed Publishers. She has also held editorial positions at Valley Parent Magazine and Christian Monthly.
- Author(s)Angela Dusenberry
- PublisherAno Klesis
- Date of Publication18/04/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAno Klesis
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight136 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.