Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
About this product
- DescriptionBooks on the history of fortifications are plentiful, but the hidden forts of the nuclear age have t been cataloged and studied in the same way until w. In Underground Structures of the Cold War, the author describes when and where these bunkers were built, and records what has become of them. This detailed account covers every sort of facility--public shelters, missile sites, command and communication centers, storage depots, and hospitals--taking full advantage of the surprising amount of information that has recently appeared in the media about such places.
- Author(s)Paul Ozorak
- PublisherUS Naval Institute Press
- Date of Publication15/08/2012
- SubjectMilitary History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintUS Naval Institute Press
- Weight975 g
- Width163 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.