All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ocean we kw - the one we swim, fish and play in - is very different from the deep water far from land. The deep ocean has light, and the water pressure is so great it can shatter human bones! But that hasn't stopped explorers and inventors developing and improving underwater machines and equipment that have eventually taken people to the deepest places on Earth. Why? To see what's there, of course.
- Author(s)John Lockyer
- PublisherFlying Start Books Ltd
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Place of PublicationAuckland
- Country of PublicationNew Zealand
- ImprintRed Rocket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.