All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis groundbreaking text brings together experts in the field of visual art markets to answer some fundamental questions: * Is art a good investment? * Why is the art market dominated by America and Western Europe? * Where are the key emerging markets and what are the next good buys in art? Providing readers with an understanding of the challenges facing art market 'makers' (dealers, auctioneers, collectors and artists) and the decision-making process experienced by market 'players' and investors, this exciting text merges the key theories with examples of practice in a highly accessible style. Written by an international array of experts from the US, the UK and China, this book is essential reading for all those studying or interested in art markets and management.
- Author BiographyIain Roberston is a lecturer in arts policy and management at City University. He is a member of The National Art Collections Fund and Association Internationale des Critique d'Art. He is an adviser to the Asia Art Archive and responsible for information on Asian art developments in London.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication12/05/2005
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note13 black & white illustrations, 18 black & white tables, 13 black & white line drawings
- Weight498 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byIain Robertson
- Format DetailsB-format paperback,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.65New
- AU $7.65New
- AU $20.34New
- AU $33.28New
- AU $29.94New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $61.65
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $51.58
- AU $125.99Trending at AU $127.76
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $29.94
- AU $56.80Trending at AU $63.10
- AU $49.24Trending at AU $52.75
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.