Understandable Statistics by Corrinne Pellillo Brase, Charles Henry Brase (Hardback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $124.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $134.93+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUNDERSTANDABLE STATISTICS: CONCEPTS AND METHODS, Eleventh Edition, is a thorough yet accessible program designed to help readers overcome their apprehensions about statistics. The authors provide clear guidance and informal advice while showing the links between statistics and the world. To reinforce this approach--and make the material interesting as well as easier to understand--the book integrates real-life data from a variety of sources, including journals, periodicals, newspapers, and the Internet. Readers also have opportunities to develop their critical-thinking and statistical literacy skills through special features and exercises throughout the text. The use of graphing calculators, Excel(R), MINITAB(R), and SPSS(R) is covered for those who wish to learn about these helpful tools.
- Author BiographyCharles Brase has more than 30 years of full-time teaching experience in mathematics and statistics. He taught at the University of Hawaii, Manoa Campus, for several years and at Regis University in Denver, Colorado, for more than 28 years. Charles received the Excellence in Teaching award from the University of Hawaii and the Faculty Member of the Year award from Regis University on two occasions. He earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has a Ph.D. in Mathematics, an M.A. in Mathematics, and a B.A. in Physics. Corrinne Pellillo Brase has taught at Hawaii Pacific College, Honolulu Community College, and Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colorado. She was also involved in the mathematics component of an equal opportunity program at the University of Colorado. Corrinne received the Faculty of the Year award from Arapahoe Community College. She earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has an M.A. and B.A. in Mathematics.
- Author(s)Charles Henry Brase,Corrinne Pellillo Brase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication13/01/2014
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Notecolour tables, figures
- Weight2005 g
- Width225 mm
- Height285 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Edition Statement11th Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.51
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $87.99Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $75.71
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.