All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis broad-ranging assessment of US power in the twenty-first century covers t just the nature and mechanics of foreign policy but the broad array of ecomic, military, political, social and ideological forces that shape America's global position and role, all set in a clear historical context.
- Author BiographyBryan Mabee is Senior Lecturer in International Politics at Queen Mary, University of London, UK.
- Author(s)Bryan Mabee
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication01/10/2013
- SubjectPolitics & Government: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight377 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.