All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.50
About this product
- DescriptionThis introductory guide to ABA demystifies the often complex termilogy, the underlying principles, and commonly-used procedures of ABA using accessible, everyday language. This revised and updated edition reflects recent developments and introduces new key terms. Albert J. Kearney explains the kinds of learning and reinforcement processes that form the basis of ABA programs. Having covered these essential principles, he describes how the science of behavior analysis can be effectively applied to real life behavior problems. He looks at how behavior is assessed and various intervention techniques that are often employed with children who have autism and other special needs. Having laid these essential foundations, Kearney touches on more advanced topics: the applications of ABA in behavioral education, such as precision teaching and programmed instruction.
- Author BiographyAlbert J. Kearney is a clinical and school psychologist. He has a doctorate in counseling psychology and now has over thirty years' experience in the field. He lives in Massachusetts, USA.
- Author(s)Albert J. Kearney
- PublisherJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Date of Publication21/06/2015
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJessica Kingsley Publishers
- Weight227 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.