Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to help you overcome your apprehension about statistics, UNDERSTANDING BASIC STATISTICS, ENHANCED, 7E, INTERNATIONAL METRIC EDITION provides plenty of guidance and informal advice as it demonstrates the links between statistics and the real world. The text's reader-friendly approach helps you grasp the concepts and see how they relate to your life. A complete techlogy package, including JMP(R) statistical software, gives you the tools you need to practice what you're learning and succeed in the course.
- Author BiographyCharles Brase has more than 30 years of full-time teaching experience in mathematics and statistics. He taught at the University of Hawaii, Manoa Campus, for several years and at Regis University in Denver, Colorado, for more than 28 years. Charles received the Excellence in Teaching award from the University of Hawaii and the Faculty Member of the Year award from Regis University on two occasions. He earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has a Ph.D. in Mathematics, an M.A. in Mathematics, and a B.A. in Physics. Corrinne Pellillo Brase has taught at Hawaii Pacific College, Honolulu Community College, and Arapahoe Community College in Littleton, Colorado. She was also involved in the mathematics component of an equal opportunity program at the University of Colorado. Corrinne received the Faculty of the Year award from Arapahoe Community College. She earned degrees from the University of Colorado, Boulder, and has an M.A. and B.A. in Mathematics.
- Author(s)Charles Henry Brase,Corrinne Pellillo Brase
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/02/2016
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationCA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight1338 g
- Width217 mm
- Height277 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edition Statement7th Enhanced and International Metric Ed
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.