All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionIn his latest guide to the technical issues facing boat owners, John C. Payne deals with the topic of boat plumbing and water systems. With photos and technical drawings, the book covers such topics as fresh water systems, hot water systems, galley plumbing systems, watermaker systems, salt water systems, and bilge pump systems.
- Author BiographyJohn C. Payne is a cruising sailor and professional marine electrical engineer and surveyor with a 28-year career in merchant shipping and the offshore oil industry. His unique combination of technical know-how and practical experience at sea has made him a much sought-after authority.
- Author(s)John C. Payne
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectTransport Technology
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSheridan House
- Content Notegraphs, tables, 7 illustrations
- Weight163 g
- Width135 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $32.21Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.