Understanding Cholesterol Anatomical Chart by Anatomical Chart Co. (Fold-out book or chart, 2001)
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis chart illustrates the structure and classification of a lipoprotein. It shows cholesterol transport in the blood, how cholesterol is made and stored in the liver. It also shows atherosclerosis, the consequence of high cholesterol.
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight72 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
- Spine660 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.53Trending at AU $27.94
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $19.35Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
- AU $57.88Trending at AU $63.53
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $20.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.