All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $51.33
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $32.31Trending at AU $39.85
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
About this product
- DescriptionGive your students a classic introduction to computer concepts with a modern twist with Morley/Parker's UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS: TODAY AND TOMORROW, COMPREHENSIVE, 16E. Kwn for a unique emphasis on societal issues and industry insights from respected leaders, this book makes computer concepts relevant to today's career-focused students. This edition offers an increased emphasis on mobile computing and related issues, such as mobile commerce and mobile security. Students become familiar with the impact of new and emerging techlogies, including smart watches, drones, 3D scanners and printers, robot assistants, perceptual computing, 5G, White Fi and much more.
- Author BiographyDeborah Morley has authored more than ten popular computer textbooks, including UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS: TODAY AND TOMORROW and UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. Professor Morley earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Business Information Systems from California State University, Fresno. Today, she offers more than ten years of experience teaching at the college level.
- Author(s)Charles Parker,Deborah Morley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication17/03/2016
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationMason, OH
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCENGAGE Learning Custom Publishing
- Weight1134 g
- Width217 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edition Statement16th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.