All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Computers in a Changing Society gives your students a classic introduction to computer concepts with a modern twist! Kwn for its emphasis on basic computer concepts and societal issues, this text makes concepts relevant to today's career-focused students and has increased emphasis on mobile computing and related issues such as mobile commerce and mobile security.
- Author BiographyDeborah Morley has authored more than ten popular computer textbooks, including UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS: TODAY AND TOMORROW and UNDERSTANDING COMPUTERS IN A CHANGING SOCIETY. Professor Morley earned her B.S. and M.S. degrees in Business Information Systems from California State University, Fresno. Today, she offers more than ten years of experience teaching at the college level.
- Author(s)Deborah Morley
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication18/03/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Notecolour illustrations, figures
- Weight692 g
- Width218 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.