All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis proven, uniquely practical book provides a thorough guide to reading, understanding, and working with construction drawings. Now updated to reflect the 2012 International Building Code(R) and 2012 International Residential Code(R), the Sixth Edition includes accurate, up-to-date information on current materials, practices, and standards to prepare you for career success in modern building trades. The book is designed from start to finish for real-world relevance, with topics organized based on actual construction processes, realistic construction drawings integrated into chapter content, hundreds of practical questions and activities, and full-size residential and commercial construction prints. A new feature highlights information on environmental considerations such as energy efficiency, sustainable materials, and green building practices, emphasizing the growing importance of these concepts in the modern construction industry.
- Author BiographyMark Huth is a former editor at Delmar Cengage Learning, a role that took him inside hundreds of classrooms and allowed him to glean the best teaching methods for his students and readers. He travels extensively throughout North America, gaining first-hand knowledge of construction methods and materials. In addition to BASIC PRINCIPLES FOR CONSTRUCTION, he is the author of several other respected texts on construction principles, technology, and mathematics. Mr. Huth has also taught high school building construction and worked as a professional carpenter and subcontractor. He holds a master of science degree in curriculum and instruction, as well as permanent certification in building construction from the New York State Education Department.
- Author(s)Mark W. Huth
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication01/03/2013
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Weight1775 g
- Width220 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine50 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.01
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.