Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $26.57Trending at AU $36.78
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.02
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $21.99
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.97
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $19.77Trending at AU $29.82
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.90
About this product
- DescriptionCorruption dominates the Oregon political landscape. In Understanding Corruption in Oregon, author Joseph Gall addresses the illegal taxation of mobile homes sited in Mobile Home Parks. Based on personal experience and research of the relevant laws, Gall details how the Executive Branch refuses to comply with applicable law; and, how the Judicial Branch refuses to exercise its mandated responsibilities. Understanding Corruption in Oregon provides information, with ample references to Oregon law, to analyze the facts and to formulate an opinion. It also gives insight to the Legislative Branch's efforts to provide a transparently honest government. Augmented with an appendix of supporting documents, Understanding Corruption in Oregon exposes the malfeasance by many public officers. It also shows why it is monetary suicide to file an appeal before the Tax Court which interprets the law to appease the Department of Revenue. My first petition for redress of grievances should have resolved the issue of illegal taxation of personal property; but, that didn't happen. My igrance of applicable law allowed government deception and misrepresentation to prevail. The issue was - and still is - the illegal taxation of personal property; specifically, mobile homes that are classified ( in law ) as personal property by HUD and the Oregon Revised Statutes.
- Author BiographyJoseph Gall was born on a farmstead in North Dakota. This farm background established and endeared a common-sense approach to problem solving that supported a successful enlisted career in the USN as an airport traffic controller; and, this background developed a character trait of tenacity to support a continuum of The CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
- Author(s)Joseph Gall
- PublisherTrafford Publishing
- Date of Publication15/04/2010
- SubjectCurrent Affairs & Issues
- Place of PublicationVictoria
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintTrafford Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight359 g
- Width280 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.