All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDark networks are the illegal and covert networks (e.g, insurgents, jihadi groups, or drug cartels) that security and intelligence analysts must track and identify to be able to disrupt and dismantle them. This text explains how this can be done by using the Social Network Analysis (SNA) method. Written in an accessible manner, it provides an introduction to SNA, presenting tools and concepts, and showing how SNA can inform the crafting of a wide array of strategies for the tracking and disrupting of dark networks.
- Author BiographyDaniel Cunningham is associate faculty for instruction in the Defense Analysis Department at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, CA. He is also a research associate in the Defense Analysis Department's Common Operational Research Environment (CORE) Lab. Sean Everton is an associate professor in the Department of Defense Analysis and the co-director of the CORE Lab at the Naval Postgraduate School (NPS) in Monterey, CA. Philip Murphy is an assistant professor and the director of the Mixed-methods Evaluation and Training (META) Lab at the Middlebury Institute of International Studies in the Graduate School of International Policy Studies and a research fellow at the Naval Postgraduate School's CORE Lab.
- Author(s)Daniel Cunningham,Philip Murphy,Sean Everton
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication01/05/2016
- SubjectMilitary History
- Place of PublicationLanham, MD
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Publishers
- Content Note33 black & white illustrations, 92 black & white halftones, 27 tables
- Weight590 g
- Width152 mm
- Height227 mm
- Spine28 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.81Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.31Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.