All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether providing step-by-step instructions for building something or serving as a brainstorming aid, diagrams organize our thoughts and plans into convenient visual representations. Readers will learn about several kinds of diagrams and find out which ones are best for different situations.
- Author(s)Christine Taylor-Butler
- Date of Publication01/09/2012
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Books: Information Literacy
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, colour illustrations, maps
- Weight227 g
- Width185 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.