Understanding Digital Marketing: Marketing Strategies for Engaging the Digital Generation by Damian Ryan (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $38.73Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $53.93+ AU $28.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe world of digital media is changing at a phemenal pace. Constantly evolving techlogies, and the way people are using them, are transforming t just how we access our information but how we interact and communicate with one ather on a global scale. Understanding Digital Marketing is a practical, -nsense guide to digital marketing channels and strategy. Clear, informative and entertaining it will help readers to: understand and choose online marketing channels to get their products and services to market with detailed chapters on: search; email; social media; mobile; performance marketing; online PR and content marketing; understand the origins of digital marketing; the scale of the current online marketplace and its unfolding opportunities; and the trends that are shaping its future; and achieve the competitive edge to keep them ahead of the pack. One of the bestselling books in the industry, this third edition has been thoroughly revised throughout with more chapters and a deeper, more advanced level of expertise in core areas such as search, analytics, online PR and content marketing. Essential reading for both practitioners and students alike, and including in-depth insider accounts of digital marketing successes from brands including Harley-Davidson, Help for Heroes, Mercadolibre and the UEFA Europa League, Understanding Digital Marketing provides readers with tools to utilize the power of the internet to take their company wherever they want it to go.
- Author BiographyDamian Ryan is founder and chairman of The Global Academy of Digital Marketing, a collaborative movement comprised of digital marketers seeking knowledge, case studies, contacts and credible data to help them prosper. He is also a partner with Mediaventura, the UK's leading corporate finance firm for the TIME (Technology, Internet, Media and Entertainment) sector. He is also the author of The Best Digital Marketing Campaigns in the World and is the editor of Understanding Social Media.
- Author(s)Damian Ryan
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/06/2014
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight665 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $75.71New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.41Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $119.81
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $39.20Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.