All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAddressing drug use and abuse as a global phemen, this text draws on contemporary and international research findings to examine the causes of drug use in different countries and to explore different policy responses to its prevention and treatment. It is an invaluable resource for students, practitioners and anyone concerned with drug use.
- Author BiographyBenjamin P. Bowser is Professor Emeritus of Sociology at California State University East Bay, USA. Carl O. Word is Professor of Clinical Psychology at Argosy University, USA. Toby Seddon is Professor of Law and Director of Research in the School of Law at the University of Manchester, UK.
- Author(s)Benjamin P. Bowser,Carl O. Word,Toby Seddon
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication30/05/2014
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Note3 diagrames, 7 charts, 7 figures
- Weight278 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.79
- AU $20.56Trending at AU $28.58
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.49
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.90
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.49
- AU $43.92Trending at AU $50.20
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.