All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.56
About this product
- DescriptionPreviously kwn as Baldock: Understanding Early Years Policy is in its fourth edition. This bestselling textbook continues to provide fully updated coverage of all the latest developments in early years policy such as the revised Early Years Foundation Stage (EYFS), SEND Code of Practice 0-25 years and the Children and Families Act 2014. Exploring how policy is made, implemented, analysed and developed over time this book presents a complete overview of early years policy and an evaluation of its ongoing impact on practice. This Fourth Edition has been significantly updated to include: *Full coverage of the 2010-2015 UK Coalition Government. *A comprehensive timeline of Early Years policy *Guidance on how to research policy for yourself *More international case studies, w including the US and Scandinavia. *New material on how to manage policy changes as a practitioner *An expandedfocus of the devolved countries within the UK This text is an essential read for early years students at all levels, and early years practitioners.
- Author BiographyDamien Fitzgerald has worked as a Registered Nurse, teacher and special needs coordinator in early years and primary education, and as an LEA support teacher. He is currently Head of Area (Early Childhood Studies) at Sheffield Hallam University, and is engaged in varied research. Janet Kay worked as a qualified social worker with children and families for some years before moving into teaching in further and then higher education. She has retired from full-time work, but still regularly lectures at Sheffield Hallam University, and is also working to promote better support for adoptive families in the UK.
- Author(s)Damien Fitzgerald,Janet Kay
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication10/03/2016
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight531 g
- Width170 mm
- Height242 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.