All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWith a focus on electromechanical systems in a variety of fields, this accessible introductory text brings you coverage of the full range of electrical mechanical devices used today. You'll gain a comprehensive understanding of the design process and get valuable insights into good design practice. UNDERSTANDING ELECTROMECHANICAL ENGINEERING will be of interest to anyone in need of a n-technical, interdisciplinary introduction to the thriving field of mechatronics.
- Author(s)Lawrence J. Kamm
- Date of Publication22/08/1995
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Series TitleIEEE Press Understanding Science & Technology Series
- Place of PublicationPiscataway NJ
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIEEE Publications,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight660 g
- Width156 mm
- Height228 mm
- Spine26 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $37.00Trending at AU $37.87
- AU $23.22Trending at AU $28.84
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.71
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.55
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $9.93
- AU $15.62Trending at AU $17.52
- AU $21.93Trending at AU $30.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.