All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.15
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.65
About this product
- DescriptionEmerging markets (Ems) are the focus of increasing interest in the field of international business, as they provide significant challenges and great opportunities. Focusing on the dynamics of emerging markets, this informative book provides an academically rigorous yet business-oriented analysis of the key issues in this area and incorporates chapters on: * the nature of emerging markets * market development * integrating Ems in the global ecomy * implications for business strategy. Providing an in-depth analysis of two of the most important Ems, China and India, this user-friendly text incorporates extensive case studies, boxed summaries, discussion questions and an extensive bibliography.
- Author BiographyPeter Enderwick is Professor of International Business at Auckland University of Technology, New Zealand. His current research interests include competitiveness of small economies, with a special interest in emerging economies in Asia.
- Author(s)Peter Enderwick
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note10 black & white tables, 20 black & white line drawings
- Weight366 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.