All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $99.00Trending at AU $100.37
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.85
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $95.88Trending at AU $100.60
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $107.45
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $109.51
- AU $21.37Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionMany Christians think of end-times prophecy as a gigantic, intimidating puzzle difficult to piece together and impossible to figure out. But every puzzle can be solved if you approach it the right way.Paul Benware compares prophecy to a picture puzzle. Putting the edge pieces together first builds the 'framework' that makes it easier to fit the other pieces in their place. According to Benware, the framework for eschatology is the biblical covenants. He begins his comprehensive survey by explaining the major covenants. Then he discusses several different interpretations of end-times prophecy.Benware digs into the details of the Rapture, the Great Tribulation, the judgements and resurrections, and the millennial kingdom. But he also adds a unique, personal element to the study, answering questions as:
- Why study bible prophecy?
- What difference does it make if I'm premillenial or amillenial?
- Author BiographyDR. PAUL BENWARE (B.A., Los Angeles Baptist College, Th.M., Dallas Theological Seminary, Th.D., Grace Theological Seminary) is currently teaching in the Bible department at Southwestern College in Pheonix, Arizona. A former faculty member of the Los Angeles Baptist College (now the Master s College) and Chicago s Moody Bible Institute, Dr. Benware has continued to be involved in several local churches, often holding pastoral or staff positions. Dr. Benware is the author of seven books including Understanding End Times Prophecy, The Believer s Payday, surveys of both the Old and New Testaments, and a newly published commentary on the Book of Daniel, as well as numerous articles published in journals and magazines. Dr. Benware lives with his wife, Anne, in Litchfield Park, Arizona. They have four children and six grandchildren.
- Author(s)Paul N N Benware
- PublisherMoody Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication05/08/2006
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationChicago
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMoody Press,U.S.
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight576 g
- Width155 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Foreword byCharles C Ryrie
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.