All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Environmental Administration and Law provides an engaging introductory overview of environmental policy. Author Susan J. Buck explores the process through which policy is made, the political environment in which it is applied, and the statutory and case laws that are critical to working within the regulatory system. This revised and expanded third edition adds case studies that help bring the subject to life and includes new material on: the Bush administration and its approach to administering environmental laws; the continuing evolution of environmentalism and the changing role of environmental regulation in the United States; and the development and implementation of environmental agreements at the international level. Understanding Environmental Administration and Law provides a framework for understanding the law as a managerial tool.
- Author BiographySusan J. Buck is associate professor of political science and director of the Environmental Studies Program at the University of North Carolina, Greensboro.
- Author(s)Susan J. Buck
- PublisherIsland Press
- Date of Publication28/09/2006
- SubjectNational Law: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationWashington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIsland Press
- Content Notetables, bibliography, case studies, glossary, index
- Weight413 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.44Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $89.84
- AU $19.30Trending at AU $21.95
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.37
- AU $22.32Trending at AU $34.59
- AU $39.51Trending at AU $40.01
- AU $40.71Trending at AU $41.16
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.