All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $50.10Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Global Media offers a comprehensive overview of global media production and circulation. The book analyzes media industries, production, content, audiences and policies on an international scale and draws insight from a range of perspectives, including politics, media and cultural studies, and ecomic and cultural geography.
- Author BiographyTERRY FLEW is Associate Professor and Head of Media and Communication at the Queensland University of Technology, Brisbane, Australia. His latest book is New Media: An Introduction ( 2002).
- Author(s)Terry Flew
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/03/2007
- SubjectCommunication & Media
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight420 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.