All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionExplores behavioural and physiological health issues in a simple and inclusive way. In this title, each issue is examined through the perspective of a child looking to understand a friend or parent's health condition.
- Author BiographyElizabeth Raum has written over two-dozen nonfiction books for young readers, including a biography of Louis Armstrong for Capstone Press. Over the years, she has worked as a middle school and high school English teacher, an elementary school librarian, and a college library director. Elizabeth Raum has written many nonfiction books for children. Two of her Capstone You Choose books, Orphan Trains: An Interactive History Adventure (2011) and Can You Survive Storm Chasing? (2012), are Junior Library Guild selections. Elizabeth lives in Michigan with her husband, Richard.
- Author(s)Elizabeth Raum,Sue Barraclough,Vic Parker
- PublisherCapstone Global Library Ltd
- Date of Publication15/01/2011
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Social Sciences
- Series TitleYoung Explorer: Understanding Health Issues
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Out-of-print date08/07/2016
- Content Notefull colour illustrations
- Contained items statementContains 4 Hardbacks
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
- Interest AgeFrom 5
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $23.49Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $26.50Trending at AU $33.37
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $49.74
- AU $36.86Trending at AU $44.04
- AU $15.44Trending at AU $17.17
- AU $19.34Trending at AU $19.67
- AU $27.15Trending at AU $28.10
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.