Understanding IFRS Fundamentals: International Financial Reporting Standards by Kalpesh J. Mehta, Nandakumar Ankarath, T.P. Ghosh, Yass A. Alkafaji (Paperback, 2010)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $90.48Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by books2anywhereuk
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $18.95+ AU $50.00 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAn easy-to-understand introduction to the basics of IFRS A quick source of reference in issues of interest to financial statement preparers, users, and analysts, Understanding IFRS Fundamentals provides simple explanations of IFRS standards. Arranged topically, the book is a quick source of reference to find answers to issues of common interest to financial statement preparers and users. A one-stop resource to all things IFRS, this quick reference IFRS guide includes easy-to-understand IFRS/IAS explanations, practical insights, case studies, and illustrations that greatly facilitate understanding of the practical implementation issues involved in applying these complex standards. Abbas Ali Mirza, CPA, ACA, AICWA (Dubai, UAE), is a Senior Partner with Deloitte's regional Assurance and Advisory committee.
- Author BiographyNandakumar Ankarath is a Fellow Member of The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and a Senior Partner with Moore Stephens, Chartered Accountants, United Arab Emirates. Nandakumar has over 25 years of postqualification experience in auditing, accounting, financial and management consultancy in various business environments in India, Bahrain, and the United Arab Emirates. He has also served as a member of the Committee on Accounting Standards for Local Bodies formed by the governing body of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India to formulate accounting standards for local bodies, autonomous bodies, and nonprofit organizations in India. Dr. T.P. Ghosh is a professor of accounting and finance at Management Development Institute, India, and a visiting professor of Wollongong University in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Dr. Ghosh, who has served as the Director of Studies of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, New Delhi, has authored two important reference books for accounting professionals that include Accounting Standards & Corporate Accounting Practices, 8th edition, 2008. Dr. Yass A. Alkafaji is an Associate Professor of Accounting at the American University of Sharjah, United Arab Emirates. Dr. Alkafaji, who was the founder of Alkafaji & Associates, Ltd., a Chicago-based public accounting firm, has been a faculty member at Mississippi State University, Bowling Green State University, and Northeastern Illinois University in the United States. He has also been published in various journals including the International Journal of Accounting , Accounting Research Journal , International Journal of Management, and Managerial Auditing Journal . Kalpesh J. Mehta is a Fellow Member of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and is a founding member of the CA Section at M.T. EDUCARE (P) LTD., a premier institution for imparting quality education in India. He is also a faculty member at the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Author(s)Kalpesh J. Mehta,Nandakumar Ankarath,T.P. Ghosh,Yass A. Alkafaji
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication11/06/2010
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight590 g
- Width189 mm
- Height236 mm
- Spine21 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $61.55
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.88
- AU $32.77Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $30.37Trending at AU $31.39
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
- AU $14.47Trending at AU $16.66
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.