All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe first year is one of remarkable growth. This three-pack of Understanding Infants workbooks provides essential information to help caregivers and educators - both new and experienced - provided high-quality care to infants and understand their developmental needs. Practical tips, self-assessments, and reflection questions are included.
- Author BiographyGigi Schweikert is a popular speaker at early childhood conferences and parenting seminars. She is the author of several books, including five other titles in the Winning Ways for Early Childhood Professionals series, and co-author of Prime Times: A Handbook for Excellence in Infant and Toddler Programs. She contributes to early childhood periodicals and journals.
- Author(s)Gigi Schweikert
- PublisherRedleaf Press
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationSt Paul, MN
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRedleaf Press
- Weight612 g
- Width216 mm
- Height275 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statement3 Paperbacks
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.38New
- AU $30.64New
- AU $22.99New
- AU $30.81New
- AU $19.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $50.72
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $43.38
- AU $60.83Trending at AU $63.06
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.71
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $25.80Trending at AU $30.81
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.