All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe ability to use the NextGen science process is key to carrying out experiments, taking measurements, or performing technical tasks. In this book, readers in real-world situations are tasked with following clues and using the NextGen science process to find out what happens during a colony bee collapse. Informational text presents evidence and facts in the form of clues and side-bar details to help children develop critical thinking skills. A summary of the situation is included to show how each chapter contributes to the whole and for a solid understanding of the topic.
- Author(s)Tamra B Orr
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Maths, Science & Technical
- Series TitleExplorer Library: Science Explorer
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.