All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionUsing real-life interview extracts, this insightful book presents a contemporary picture of interprofessional collaborative practice in a wide range of settings. Encouraging readers to think critically about their own practice and learning, itdemonstrates how important effective teamwork is in modern the health and social care context.
- Author BiographyKATHERINE POLLARD Research Fellow, Health Training and Research Centre, University of the West of England, Bristol. MARGARET MIERS Professor of Nursing and Social Science, University of the West of England, Bristol. JUDITH THOMAS Principal Lecturer, University of the West of England, Bristol.
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication27/11/2009
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight340 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byJudith Thomas,Katherine Pollard,Margaret Miers
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.