All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.24
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.88
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.97
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.07
- AU $26.15Trending at AU $26.47
- AU $35.37Trending at AU $37.41
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.81
About this product
- DescriptionJacques Ellul (1912-1994) was one of the world's last great polymaths and one of the most important Christian thinkers of his time, engaging the world with a simplicity, sincerity, courage, and passion that few have matched. However, Ellul is an often misunderstood thinker. As more than fifty books and over one thousand articles bear his name, embarking on a study of Ellul's thought can be daunting. This book provides an introduction to Ellul's life and work, analysing and assessing his thought across the most important themes of his scholarship. Readers will see that his remarkably broad field of vision, clarity of focus, and boldly prophetic voice make his work worth reading and considering, rereading and discussing.
- Author BiographyJeffrey P. Greenman is Associate Dean of Biblical and Theological Studies and Professor of Christian Ethics at Wheaton College (IL). Read Mercer Schuchardt is Associate Professor of Communication at Wheaton College (IL). Noah J. Toly is Director of Urban Studies and Associate Professor of Politics and International Relations at Wheaton College (IL).
- Author(s)Jeffrey P. Greenman,Noah J. Toly,Read Mercer Schuchardt
- PublisherJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Date of Publication25/07/2013
- SubjectChristian Theology
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintJames Clarke & Co Ltd
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight280 g
- Width153 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.