All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAttending school is an experience that most people share but this leads us to accept rather than question the experience. Using the philosophies of Heidegger and Dewey, John Quay explores life in schools and juxtaposes the environment of a school camp with that of an academic classroom.
- Author BiographyJohn Quay is a senior lecturer in the Graduate School of Education at the University of Melbourne, Australia. He has recently published Education, Experience and Existence: Engaging Dewey, Peirce and Heidegger (2013) and John Dewey and Education Outdoors (2013, with Jayson Seaman). His research interests include educational philosophy, outdoor education, physical education and environmental education.
- Author(s)John Quay
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication28/07/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight368 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.17Trending at AU $46.87
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $23.77Trending at AU $25.71
- AU $49.60Trending at AU $53.12
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.88
- AU $32.08Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.60
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.