All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.86
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.84
- AU $24.98Trending at AU $25.26
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.02
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $37.03
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.20
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.29
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a title in our Understanding Statistics series, which is designed to provide researchers with authoritative guides to understanding, presenting and critiquing analyses and associated inferences. Each volume in the series demonstrates how the relevant topic should be reported - including detail surrounding what can be said, and how it should be said, as well as drawing boundaries around what cant appropriately be claimed or inferred. This volume addresses reliability, which is a fundamental aspect of any social science study that involves educational or psychological measurement. It t only has implications for the quality of test scores themselves, but also any statistical analysis conducted using those scores. Topics addressed in this book include cover three different types of reliability methods and appropriate standard errors of measurement: classical test theory methods, decision consistency indices, and generalizability theory coeffcients. After a brief introduction to the topic, the author outlines how to report reliability in professional journal articles. Meyer is kwn for his clear, accessible writing; like all books in this series, this volume includes examples of both good and bad write-ups for methods sections of journal articles.
- Author BiographyPatrick Meyer, Assistant Professor, Curry School of Education, University of Virginia.
- Author(s)Patrick Meyer
- PublisherOxford University Press Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/2010
- SubjectPsychiatry & Clinical Psychology: Professional
- Series TitleUnderstanding Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintOxford University Press Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight190 g
- Width141 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine14 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.