All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis personal view of multiple chemical sensitivity and environmental illness is supported by research. Structured in a question-and-answer format, the effects of exposure to perfume, smoke, air fresheners, cleaning products, exhaust, and other air contaminants are examined and linked to symptoms such as headaches, allergies, asthma, and fatigue. The book contains additional testimony and reports from 37 sufferers, as well as listings of resources and an index of related scientific articles.
- Author BiographyEls Valkenburg wrote the first Dutch book on multiple chemical sensitivity, and this is the English-language edition. She operates the resource Web site www.the-abc-of-mcs.com. She lives in the Netherlands.
- Author(s)Els Valkenburg
- PublisherMcFarland & Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/11/2009
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationJefferson, NC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcFarland & Co Inc
- Content Notephotos, notes, bibliography, index
- Weight299 g
- Width166 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Foreword byKim Schoppink
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.