All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou may have suffered the loss of a loved one suddenly or expectantly. Finding comfort during this time may seem impossible, but grief is a natural process. It is a difficult and painful course in life that we all must experience. When one can understand the process and learn what to expect, the thought of experiencing hope again is t too far off. Understanding your loss aids you in identifying the intense emotional, physical, and mental feelings you can experience during your grief process. Grief can become overwhelming and exhausting, so one must take precautions and care of him or herself. The goal of this book is that the bereaved, at the subsiding of their grief process, should remember their loved one with a sense of peace, t the sharp emotional pain experienced at the onset of their grief.
- Author BiographyDr. Mary M. George serves as an elder at Family Christian Center in Munster, Indiana. She has served as a chaplain for the Cook County Sheriff's Department and currently serves as a chaplain at a community hospital in Chicago. Dr. George is the founder and CEO of Balm in Gilead Ministries, also known as Big Ministries, located in Chicago, Illinois. Big Ministries is a Christian educational training ministry. As a counselor, lecturer, and trainer, Dr. George has published several books: * Plug-Me-Up! (A biblical studies workbook), * Relationships: Overcoming Ungodly Soul Ties & Emotional Injuries, * Understanding My Grief. She has authored several Christian articles published nationally and internationally. As a trainer, she educates the religious community on domestic violence, sexual assault, and grief. She is valued as a Christian counselor/therapist, life coach, and lecturer.
- Author(s)Dr Mary George
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication23/03/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byMiss Martiyana Garfield
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.03Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.