All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis text discusses the high-resolution NMR of liquid samples and concentrates exclusively on spin-half nuclei (mainly 1 H and 13 C). It is aimed at people who are familiar with the use of routine NMR for structure determination and who wish to deepen their understanding of just exactly how NMR experiments work. It demonstrates that in NMR it is possible, quite literally on the back of an envelope, to make exact predictions of the outcome of quite sophisticated experiments. The experiments chosen are likely to be encountered in the routine NMR of small to medium-sized molecules, but are also applicable to the study of large biomolecules, such as proteins and nucleic acids.
- Author BiographyDr James Keeler is a Senior Lecturer in Chemistry at the University of Cambridge, and a Fellow of Selwyn College. In addition to being actively involved in the development of new NMR techniques, he is also responsible for the undergraduate chemistry course, and is Editor-In-chief of Magnetic Resonance in Chemistry. Dr Keeler is well-known for his clear and accessible exposition of NMR spectroscopy.
- Author(s)James Keeler
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication13/04/2010
- Place of PublicationHoboken
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white line drawings, colour line drawings, black & white tables, figures
- Weight1134 g
- Width190 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.82
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.86
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.95
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $47.10
- AU $24.91Trending at AU $28.23
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.31
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.