All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.68Trending at AU $42.56
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.92
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.76
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.42
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.41
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.64
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Pain is a visual and textual overview of pain and provides an easy-to-understand tool for patient interaction with health professionals. The chart defines pain and the types of pain, lists symptoms for each, and simplifies How Pain Works into three comprehensible steps. A pain scale and a sample human figure are provided so patients can give their health professionals information about the level and location of pain. The chart also gives prevention tips and pointers on consulting a health professional for a tailored treatment plan. Available in Spanish and English. Made in USA Available in the following versions: 20 x 26 heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners ISBN 9781587799846 20 x 26 heavy weight paper ISBN 9781587799839 20 x 26 heavy weight paper laminated with grommets at top corners Spanish ISBN 9780781782296 20 x 26 heavy weight paper Spanish ISBN 9780781782289
- PublisherAnatomical Chart Co.
- Date of Publication01/11/2006
- FormatFold-out book or chart
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSkokie, IL
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAnatomical Chart Co.
- Weight227 g
- Width509 mm
- Height661 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.