All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionUnderstanding Palestine Today is an accurate and contemporary presentation that explores the Middle Eastern nation of Palestine with a focus on the country as it is today: current issues, culture, and lifestyle. The book is written in an easy-to-read enjoyable narrative form for elementary readers grades 3-6. The Palestine title includes a native recipe and craft for students to create. Elementary students are encouraged to consider evidence from informational texts to support analysis, reflection, and research. Series titles have been developed to address many of the Common Core specific goals, higher level thinking skills, and progressive learning strategies for middle grade and junior high level students.
- Author(s)Marcia Amidon Lusted
- PublisherMitchell Lane Publishers
- Date of Publication15/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleKid's Guide to the Middle East
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMitchell Lane Publishers
- Content Notecolour illustrations, maps
- Weight318 g
- Width173 mm
- Height241 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.