Understanding Pregnancy and Childbirth by Douglas G. Moss, Sheldon H. Cherry (Paperback, 2005)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.96Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $19.44+ AU $24.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by whattaplace
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a classic bestselling guide to pregnancy and childbirth, thoroughly revised and updated. Highly regarded and relied upon for more than twenty years, this authoritative guide is the ultimate resource if you are or hope to become pregnant. Now in a new edition that covers the latest medical advances, Understanding Pregnancy and Childbirth answers all your questions, addressing both the medical and emotional issues in a clear, reassuring way. Drs. Sheldon Cherry and Douglas Moss cover everything from preconception to postpartum care, dispelling the myths and revealing the latest advancements that help to ensure a successful and enjoyable pregnancy.They explain how the fetus develops, the different stages of labor, and the current trends in childbirth, and they also address the special needs of pregnant women over age thirty-five. This updated edition also features: the latest information on preconception care, including genetic testing and vaccination programs; new treatments for both male and female infertility; new guidelines for exercise during pregnancy; the latest on first-trimester screening for fetal amalies, postpartum depression, and medications during pregnancy; and, guidance in successfully managing multiple births. Comprehensive, comforting, and reliable, Understanding Pregnancy and Childbirth is your indispensable pregnancy companion.
- Author BiographySHELDON H. CHERRY, M.D., a pioneering researcher in women's health, is an attending obstetrician and gynecologist at Mount Sinai Hospital in New York City. A clinical professor of obstetrics and gynecology, he teaches at the Mount Sinai School of Medicine and belongs to the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Cherry has appeared on Good Morning America and the Today show and has been given feature coverage in many publications such as the New York Times, Prevention, and Vogue. DOUGLAS G. MOSS, M.D., is an attending obstetrician and gynecologist at Mount Sinai Hospital.
- Author(s)Douglas G. Moss,Sheldon H. Cherry
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication20/09/2005
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight502 g
- Width161 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edition Statement4th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.15Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.55Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $60.99Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.