All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionBy assuming it is possible to understand regression analysis without fully comprehending all its underlying proofs and theories, this introduction to the widely used statistical technique is accessible to readers who may have only a rudimentary kwledge of mathematics. Chapters discuss: -descriptive statistics using vector tation and the components of a simple regression model; -the logic of sampling distributions and simple hypothesis testing; -the basic operations of matrix algebra and the properties of the multiple regression model; -testing compound hypotheses and the application of the regression model to the analyses of variance and covariance, and -structural equation models and influence statistics.
- Author(s)Michael Patrick Allen
- PublisherSpringer Science+Business Media
- Date of Publication01/05/2004
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPlenum Publishing Co.,N.Y.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight730 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1997
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.