All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume consists of 12 essays published by the author between the years 1997-2007, a thirteenth paper read at a conference in 2006, and a long introduction prepared specifically for the collection. All of the essays deal with epistemological issues attendant on conceptualizing and defining religion, understanding what is likely to be involved in studying and discussing beliefs, and attempting to explain religion and religions by drawing on the contemporary cognitive and evolutionary sciences.
- Author BiographyBenson Saler, Brandeis University, Waltham, MA, USA.
- Author(s)Benson Saler
- PublisherDe Gruyter
- Date of Publication19/08/2009
- SubjectReligion: Comparative, General & Reference
- Series TitleReligion and Reason
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 48
- Place of PublicationBerlin
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintWalter de Gruyter & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight484 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsCloth over boards
- Interest AgeCollege Graduate Student
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.