All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionDavid is the younger sibling to his sister Samantha, who has Autism. He is learning to understand her differences and decides to help her through a difficult time, by empathizing what her world is like. In the end, he has a better understanding of his sister's sensory issues. Sensitizing readers to an internal view of the autistic condition, as well as the family dynamic, this book offers a valuable, warming perspective.
- Author BiographyDustin Daniels was born and raised in Northern California. He is a graphic designer, computer expert and single-father, with a dream of writing children's books. He now resides in Henderson, NV with his two children, Haley and Michael.
- Author(s)Dustin Daniels
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/01/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPregnancy & Parenting
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight68 g
- Width216 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Illustrator(s)Jaehyun Lamia Bae
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.