All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $13.90Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.18
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $23.32Trending at AU $32.85
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $50.05Trending at AU $66.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book assembles 11 analytical and empirical studies on the process of second language acquisition, probing a wide array of issues, from transfer appropriate processing to L2 default processing strategies, among hearing or deaf learners of a variety of target languages including English, Japanese, Chinese, Korean, French, Spanish, and American Sign Language. Although instruction per se is t the focus of this volume, the chapters are written with instructed learners in mind, and hence offer valuable insights for both second and foreign language researchers and practitioners.
- Author BiographyZhaoHong Han is Associate Professor of Linguistics and Education at Teachers College, Columbia University. Her research interests include second language learnability, teachability, and fossilization. She is the author of Fossilization in Adult Second Language Acquisition (2004, Multilingual Matters) and of a variety of articles in journals and books in applied linguistics, second language learning, and second language education.
- PublisherChannel View Publications Ltd
- Date of Publication09/11/2007
- Series TitleSecond Language Acquisition
- Place of PublicationBristol
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintMultilingual Matters
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight455 g
- Width152 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byZhaoHong Han
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.