Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- DescriptionShame. Anger. Depression. Anxiety. Perfectionism. These unhealthy feelings are often the result of unhealthy thought patterns and ultimately lead to self-defeating behaviors. This is especially true among clients with addictions or compulsive behavior problems. Rational-Emotive Therapy, or RET, was developed by Dr. Albert Ellis in 1955 as a method to help clients challenge and change irrational beliefs. It has since been renamed Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, or REBT, to reflect its cognitive roots. Understanding Shame DVD is part of the complete REBT Series. Also available on DVD is Understanding Anger , Understanding Depression, Understanding Guilt , Understanding Self Esteem and Understanding Perfectionism. Each topic has a corresponding workbook and pamphlet.
- Author(s)Hazelden Publishing
- PublisherHazelden Information & Educational Services
- Date of Publication15/10/2006
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Series TitleREBT Series
- Place of PublicationMinneapolis
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHazelden Information & Educational Services
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.